Our Top 10 Resources in 2009
The most downloaded of the year.
Also of Interest
1 of 1
In 2009 we added dozens of new downloads to our extensive pool of training resources. Week by week we address new ministry topics and try to make our store as comprehensive as possible. And we learn a lot about which topics are important by the resources that you, our readers, choose to download.
So, in the tradition of end-of-year recaps, below are the 10 most popular downloads on BuildingChurchLeaders.com in 2009.
10. Strengthening Small Churches—Training Theme
9. Giving and Receiving Feedback—Best Church Practices
8. Evangelistic and Newcomer Ministry—Best Church Practices
7. Outreach to Young Adults—Practical Ministry Skills
6. Engaging Everyone in Worship—Worship Essentials
5. Building a Culture of Discipleship—Training Theme Help your church become a place where every member is taking on the task of discipleship.
4. Church Staff Evaluations—Best Church Practices
3. Church Job Descriptions—Best Church Practices
2. Elder/Deacon—Orientation Guide
1. Usher/Greeter—Orientation Guide
Church Facilities Manager—Orientation Guide
Fostering Financial Stewardship—Best Church Practices
Planning Prayer Services—Worship Essentials
Free sample favorites:
Spiritual Growth—Assessment Pack
1 of 1share this page
Meet Our Editorial Advisors
More from Christianity Today